Typical symptoms may not be encountered in children suffering from the flu if someday Mexico. Somewhat difficult to diagnose especially if the child is not smart. But if an when the child begins to have trouble breathing, no longer active or lethargic, you need to be alert.
Generally, influenza infection does not give effect means for the children except for infants. Although rare, severe respiratory diseases like pneumonia and death can occur in children infected with influenza. Condition of the more alarming when children have other chronic diseases.
And if it is known children are in direct contact with flu patients Mexico, immediately take the child to the doctor to be given antiviral drugs to prevent flu infection.
Mexican flu virus spreads through coughing and sneezing sick person that spread through air or direct contact when a person touches droplets from the nose.
Therefore there is no effective vaccine to cope. There are several things you can do for children:
- Teach children to wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds correctly
- Teach children to sneeze or cough tissue
- Teach children not having contact with other people who are sick at least one
- Children who are ill should stay at home and on vacation from school and away
of others until his condition improved again
- In a region that has been infected with flu Mexico, keep the children from shopping malls, cinemas, or places where there is usually a crowd.