Protect yourself, family and community by:
- Stay up date information on avian Mexico
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue badly mistaken coughing and sneezing. Dispose of tissues that have been used and use the new
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, especially after coughing and sneezing.
Hand-washing soap containing alcohol may be used
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth. Bacteria will spread through all sections.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- If you experience symptoms of a flu-like illness, seven days there lived at home until symptoms disappear
within 24 hours. Fixed to avoid contact with other family members so that the virus does not spread.
- Learn how to cope and care for the sick
- Adhere to the rules given
- If you are still healthy, alert to prepare medicines, adequate food and other supplies.